Donna Fujii Institute | Advance Professional Training
Professional Color & Image Advanced Training
(For Color & Image School Graduates)
Many of our Advanced Training students have previously been trained at other Color & Image Schools. They come to us either to brush up on their color and image skills or to gain new knowledge about our unique multiethnic color analysis method. Some take our advanced course because they want to add a new ethnic group, such as Asians or Africans to their client base and want to practice a proven method of multiethnic color analysis. We take great pride in the fact that our color system is recognized throughout the world as the most sophisiticated color analysis system for persons of all ethnic origins.
In order to take our advanced course, you must have completed a course of study in professional color or image.
We offer Advanced Courses on the following topics, or we can custom-design a course of study to meet your specific needs.
- Color Analysis for Ethnics (Blacks, Asian, Latin, or Mid-Eastern)
- How to conduct a seminar on color analysis
- How to conduct a color analysis for groups of people
- How to contact a seminar on personal image
- How to do a personal shopping consultation
- How to do a closet evaluation and consultation
- How to conduct a seminar for a company's employees
- How to do total image makeovers
- How to do fashion and wardrobe consulting
- How to do color, image consulting and personal shopping for male clients
- How to incorporate non-verbal communication and body image into your image consulting business
We would be pleased to anwer any questions about our Prefessional Color & Image Advanced Training so please feel free to contact us by clicking here.